Friday Night Fights
FRIDAY NIGHT FIGHT QUICK 16 TOURNAMENT
Street Warriorz brings you its street car only, drag racing brawl! Street Cars come out and show your stuff. There will be no roll racing at this event. Only a ¼ mile street car quick 16 drag racing tournament with $1,300 in prizes!
- Quick 16 Payouts
- Winner: $1000
- Runner Up: $200
- Semis (3rd/4th): $50 each
Friday Night Fights Quick 16 Car Rules:
- Street Cars/Trucks only.
- DOT Approved tires only (DOT radials or slicks ok).
- All cars must have current tags and registration, a dashboard in place (gutting the dash is allowed).
- Only allowed lightweight body panels are hood, hatch/trunk, and bumpers, no 3 piece front ends
- Vehicles must move around under their own power. No towing or pulling of vehicles allowed once the tournament starts.
How to Enter Quick 16:
- During tech inspection, tell the inspectors you want to enter the quick 16 tournament and they will mark your car “Q16” for the quick 16.
- Racers are welcome to run in Test & Tune; however, only runs in official qualifying count towards your placement on the quick 16 ladders.
- After official qualifying, the top 16 cars are called to the lanes and paired in a pro ladder for heads up eliminations to start the competition!
- QUICK 16 TOURNAMENT STARTS AT 8PM SHARP (line up in staging lanes 1 at 730)
- ONLY 1 QUALIFYING ROUND AT 8PM. FASTEST 16 CARS MOVE ON. IF YOU NEED MORE ROUNDS, GET THEM DURING TNT FROM 630 – 8PM
- TIMES WILL BE SHOWN ON THE BOARD
- .400 PRO TREE | 1/4 MILE | AUTO-START ON | RED LIGHTS COUNT|